Monitoring Network Infrastructure and IT
The current challenges for optimal management of network infrastructure and IT mean ensuring a good experience for users on these platforms, therefore, it is important to have tools that maintain optimal performance. Along these lines, Reto has taken care of making the necessary investments to have cutting-edge tools that allow proactive and permanent monitoring of infrastructure for their customers.
These tools have the necessary elements to detect issues that affect the operation of your business, to mitigate problems and increase the productivity of your business.
Reto performs the monitoring service through various modules focused on different purposes: NPM, QoE, NTA, Compliance and LEM. These modules allow the detection and mitigation of problems in your network infrastructure to minimize the operational and economic impact on your business.
Some of the components of this service are as follows:
- In-house 24x7 remote monitoring with dedicated staff.
- Periodic reports of network performance.
- Recommendations for strengthening of network infrastructure.
Generation of alerts based on operational thresholds.
- Monitoring of voice and data networks (wire line and wireless).
- Definition of base lines of network performance.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Monitoring service through graphics and dashboards, as well as real time alarms for the analysis of the network performance.
- Identification and discovery of new devices in the net.
- Creation of network topologies, which are integrated with information of alarms for a managerial visualization of the operative state.
- Monitoring of bandwidth and detailed analysis of traffic in the network at the interface level, managing to identify bottlenecks and issuing automated alerts.
- Monitoring of the operational status of the resources of each device in the network. When defined thresholds are exceeded, alerts can be generated to designated personnel in order to prevent failures
- Detection of the use of bandwidth that is being consumed either by user, by applications operating in the network, by the protocols used or by network segments.
- The ability to receive traffic flow information through different standards (NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow, IPFIX.) to ensure compatibility with most networks
- Measurement of the quality of experience (QoE) of the users, determining if the problems in the communication are caused by the response times of the network or by the application used.
- Make backup copies of the configurations and generate inventories of network devices.
- Verification that the device configuration of network complies with internal best practice policies and international regulations (SOX, HIPAA, CISP).
- Ability to make comparisons between two configurations of the same device, captured in different moments in time, whether for questions for fault diagnosis or for auditing purposes
- Identification of access routes for diagnostic problems. This allows you to visualize the path (origin / destination) of an application to identify where problems are experienced in the network, such as loss of connection or slowness.
- Collection and analysis of events and logs of computers in the network, such as: firewalls, switches, routers, servers, IDS / IPS, and applications. With the ability to correlate those logs and events in real time to detect incidents and solve problems providing security to the network.
- Generation of reports with information, parameters and statistics that help analyze network traffic and contribute to the diagnosis of problems.