- Challenge not try to access any personal data of users, except for those data that the same user supplied freely and voluntarily.
- When users provide personal information to challenge in order to use any of its services, this information will only be used to optimize our website according to the needs of users, with the ongoing objective of improving services and products that our company offers.
- The information provided freely by the user can be used to communicate with himself, by the staff of Challenge
- Challenge agree not to use the personal data of users to trade with third parties. Its policy restricting the use of these data to provide comprehensive and generic information on them, with the express limits of confidentiality that determines not to disclose in any way any personal information.
- Challenge undertakes to adopt a policy of confidentiality and data protection, in order to protect the privacy of personal information collected through this Web Site and the use of email.
- Challenge not responsible for any violation of confidentiality in the use of personal information users might incur or others outside the company.
- The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the keyword or password is the user, who can also change it as often as desired.
For any questions about this confidentiality agreement, please contact Challenge, writing firstname.lastname@example.org